28 May 2006

Amazing Lace

I've posted about T-SALP and Amazing Lace here. So check that out. The end of this post is the same as the end of that post. I'll just add that there will most definitely be so FO's this week, so keep your eyes peeled.

What does that really mean anyway? :)



In the meantime, Orangina and I travelled to the Ralph Stanely Hills of Home Memorial Music Festival, which is up the mountain from my house. It was pretty fun, though it poured like the second flood on Friday and the sun shone like we were in the desert yesterday (I have nice pink arms and a cap-sleeve-tan-line to show for it). Here is Orangina with Ralph:

You can't really tell it's her, but trust me, it is. (By the way, for those of you who liked that O Brother Where Art Thou thing, he happens to be singing "O Death" in this photo).

And here is Ralph and the Clinch Mountain Boys singing in the rain. And when I say rain, I mean RAIN, which you can kinda see in this picture.

Overall, I had a great time, though it was really nice to come home last night, take a shower, and drink so good, strong coffee this morning.

1 comment:

Meg said...

Looks just like the Hills of Home festival I remember. There was the most almight thunderstorm the year I was there, and a large tree on the hilltop (in the parking area) got struck by lightning!