06 November 2006

Three blind mice

It has been pointed out that perhaps my stress might be causing stress in others. I would hate for that to happen, and since I have nothing else to share right now, I leave you with my mice:


Pattern: from knitwhits (thanks mom!)
Yarn: Scraps of Manos and Lambs Pride
Needles: Lantern Moon US 8 straight needles, and Clover Bamboo US 7 dpns (for the i cord)
Notions: Cat Nip (thanks Sprite!)
Begun: 6 November 2006
Completed: 6 November 2006

Thoughts:
Woo hoo! You can meet them all (yes, they are named)


Name: Harriet
Yarn: Manos del Uruguay, in a beautiful shade of purple


Name: Edgar
Yarn: Lambs Pride and a smidge of pink Manos
Note: Edgar is a gift for Spitey's cat, Flea. Spitey tells me that Flea lost his tail today at the Vet, and I thought he might need a pick-me-up. Since I'll be in Philly this week, I can hand deliver it.


Name(s): Abigail (on the left) and Amelia (on the right)
Yarn: scraps of Manos for all
Note: Neither of the As have been stuffed yet. They just came out of the washer today, but I couldn't resist the cuteness of Amelia's little multi-colored ears!

And lastly,


Name: Silas
Yarn: Manos

Silas belongs to my little kitties. They loved him right away. He doesn't stand a chance.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww. how satisfying, to complete so many things in one day!

Theresa said...

And if you ever get tired of ears, think of all the Christmas ornaments you could make!

Anonymous said...

Awwww! They're adorable!

And it's your blog. Rant away!

Chris said...

I LOVE those mice. Hmm. I have a Knitwhits felted mice kit in my closet....